Working to be a Globally Recognized Name for Quality and Service in the Industrial Automation & Controls Industry
We are committed to bringing the highest quality engineering, products, fabrication, and service to our growing list of global customers. Customers view us as a partner and an asset to their future and successful growth.
Our Core Cultural Values:
“Corporate culture is the pervasive values, beliefs and attitudes that characterize a company and guide its practices.” The culture of Hegwood Electric has developed over a 45 year period. Founded in 1970 by Gene Hegwood, he taught early on very important lessons that have allowed us continuous quality and successful growth. Though our cultural values have changed and developed over the years, they are condensed to the following:
- Remember the Golden Rule - So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.
- We’re not only a team, but a family.
- Quality is a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects. Our work reflects such character.
- Service is a valuable action, deed, or effort performed to satisfy a need and thus is an action of helping or doing something for someone.
- Take ownership of your work, your actions, and your mistakes.
Service is a valuable action, deed, or effort performed to satisfy a need and thus is an action of helping or doing something for someone.